OVH Business Development Manager
admin last edited by admin
Due to continued growth we are expanding our Polish sales team and are seeking a driven sales professional with proven experience of creating net new business opportunities in the Poland & Central&Eastern Europe Mid and Enterprise market with direct customers and channel partners. Working collaboratively as part of a team of local sales and marketers.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced, tenacious and self-motivated sales professional who is hungry for sales success.
- Responsible for defining and executing a strategy to create a consistent flow of Net New sustainable enterprise business via the channel.
- Working collaboratively with key internal stakeholder to deliver upon the strategy to achieve results.
- Responsible for building and managing a strong pipeline against set quota (4:1) through a combination of - Self-prospection, Channel generated and marketing generated opportunities.
- To over achieve quarterly and annual sales targets
- Co-creating impactful and compelling campaigns with our Partner Marketing and Events manager, to increase awareness in the market
- To present account review plans and large deals review sessions with direct line manager and other senior stakeholders
- Responsible for maintaining accurate information in the OVHcloud CRM and forecasting systems reporting on KPI’s in line with business goals
- Continuous personal development, internal and external programs to develop product, market and competition analysis
- At OVHcloud, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and to participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- A strong individual contributor and team player, with proven Enterprise and Channel sales skills
- Proven ability to repeatedly generate (and close) net new logo Mid/Enterprise business, typically across a 6-month sales cycle
- A minimum of 5 years’ sales experience selling complex IT solutions to Polish Channel/Mid-Enterprise; ideally within Cloud/Storage/Managed Services
Experience and proven relationships within a Polish Channel focused GTM, working with both technology partners: VMware, Megaport, Equinix, Veeam and VAR’s, MSP’s, and Systems Integrators
- Successfully completed studies in economics, business, computer science or a comparable background
- A highly self-motived individual who has a desire to exceed sales goals, while building a trusted relationships
- An excellent communicator, both written and verbal
- Can demonstrate examples of where they have successfully built and leveraged relationships with VAR’s, MSP’s, SI’s to capture new opportunities
- Experience of working with/selling to all levels within an organization, including Chief Information Officer, Chief Information Security Officer, Information Security Manager, Security Operations Manager, Infrastructure Director, Chief technology Officer
- Be familiar with recognized sales frames like challenger sales, with a can do attitude
- Fluent Polish and English
Russian/Ukrainian would be an asset
- Partially remote work possible
4 extra days off
- Employee Pension Schemes (PPE)
50% contribution to public transport
- Office in the Wroclaw / Warsaw city center
- Language courses
- Sport card
- Private health care
- Meal bonus
- The best Wellbeing Organisation 2020 recognized by Wellbeing Institute